This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Times shared the trend of personalizing L.L.Bean’s classic tote in ways that the company probably never expected…
- Allure asked 100 beauty brands about how they’re supporting and protecting reproductive rights.
- M.M. La Fleur’s blog, The M Dash, talked to eight women about the moments they felt like they’d “made it.”
- Vox talked to Minda Harts, creator of the podcast Secure the Seat, about equity and demanding space for yourself in the workplace.
- Parade explained how to get the most out of a mental health day.
- Bloomberg observed that working from home doesn’t usually make women’s lives easier—in fact, it’s usually the opposite.
- Fortune looked at what changed (or didn’t) for top-ranking women during Sheryl Sandberg’s time at Facebook.
- Fashionista shared seven important foot care tips.
- New Scientist explained the mental and physical health benefits of silence.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Thank You for Calling the Perimenopause Hotline, Where Our Hold Times Are Completely Unpredictable.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including revenge bedtime procrastination and how to deal with back to school anxiety.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.