Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Need a few tops to get you through the dog days of summer? J.Crew Factory is the place to look. This ruffle-neck top is made of a gauzy material that feels lightweight and not stifling, and would layer nicely underneath a cardigan or blazer if you’re in an office where the thermostat is controlled by a man who insists on wearing a suit jacket all day, even in August. (Yes, this is based on my own experience, but I suspect I’m not alone.)
The top is $34.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X. In addition to the ivory pictured here, it comes in bronzed ochre, weathered rose, deep blue, and black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns