This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Times shared that the nap dress is now available … in bridal styles.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at the impact of TikTok’s dramatic “Bold Glamour” filter.
- The Wall Street Journal also gave advice on how to make your resume stand out and pointed out “job-search killers” to avoid.
- Above the Law explained why summer associate programs exist and detailed firms’ different approaches.
- WIRED noted that a “morning-after pill” for STIs — specifically, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis — is almost here.
- NPR shared why some people get repeated UTIs.
- NBC News shared how to benefit from Facebook’s $725 million settlement in a privacy suit. File a claim at FacebookUserPrivacySettlement.com.
- BuzzFeed shared a flight attendant’s TikTok that lists ways to stay safe in a hotel room.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Who Goes First at a Four-Way Stop?”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We rounded up must-have maternity dresses for the office.
- We took a look back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including how to find balance as a working mom, and sun protection tips for kids.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.