- The New York Times highlighted the trend of the mid-wedding haircut.
- BBC News looked at the growing number of people who believe in washing clothes less — or not at all.
- The Cut observed that we’ve hit Peak Dupe.
- Business Insider reported that one online fashion retailer has blocked 42,000 customers after the company said they returned too many items.
- Vox detailed how some people get away with doing nothing at work.
- Above the Law highlighted a recent survey in which Biglaw partners said they’d be willing to “abandon” associates who “deserted” their firms in their “pushing back” on the return to the office.
- On the first day of Pride, Axios observed, “Pride Month has arrived, but the feeling of celebration may not be extending inside America’s corporations where it matters most.”
- WIRED gave advice on making meetings shorter.
- The New York Times explained binge eating disorder (BED).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Have You Noticed that Succession Is Like Shakespeare?”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.