- The New York Times looked at the push to advance U.S.-made sunscreens and catch up with other countries’ products.
- The Wall Street Journal asked, “Does Gen X have no style?”
- WorkLife shared that some companies are hiring behavioral health professionals to help staff transition back to the office.
- Harvard Business Review detailed how to build a culture in which employees feel free to speak up.
- NPR explained how to reduce indoor air pollutants in your home.
- Fast Company reported that women are consuming more alcohol than ever and are dying more from alcohol-related deaths.
- The Wall Street Journal spoke to married couples who have split responsibilities according to CFO and COO roles.
- WIRED gave advice on finding a house or apartment in a city you don’t live in.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “10 Ways Creating a Numbered List Will Help You Feel like You Can Bring Meaning and Organization to This Chaotic, Random World.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.