This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– The Top 10 iPhone apps for lawyers. [Above the Law] Ladies, what are your favorite iPhone apps?
– Forbes enters the pantyhose debate. [Forbes]
– According to a new survey, the majority of women who leave their jobs do so in a search for flexibility and a more supportive environment. [ABA Journal]
– Networking is essential for a good career — but how to make time for it in your already jam-packed schedule? [The Gender Agenda]
– The secret to happiness, according to Sandra Day O’Connor… [The Happiness Project]
– The Law Blog explores the difference between millennials and previous generations. [WSJ’s Law Blog]