This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We mentioned this in one of our Tweets yesterday, but a huge thanks to Judge Lefkow for mentioning Corporette as a fashion resource for women attorneys. The story has been picked up by a few media outlets, and, possibly combined with our mention in this month’s Glamour (!), we are noticing quite a few new readers.
So: Welcome! We pride ourselves on having a fairly vibrant (yet respectful) community for a small blog, which helps us feel like readers get good advice even if the author of the post gums it up somehow.
For those who are just arriving, we thought we’d highlight some of our most popular posts through the year or so we’ve been in existence…
For the working women among us…
- Pony Tails at the Office: Yea or Nay?
- What to Wear to Work on the Weekend
- 10 Things to Know About Wearing Button-Down Shirts
- 10 Things You Should Know About a Business Lunch
- What to Wear When You’re Laid Off and Looking
For the students, and the women just starting out in a conservative office…
- Building Your Summer Wardrobe
- The Hunt: Appropriate Bags for Summer Associates
- 10 Things About the Art of Saying Goodbye
- 10 Things About Interviewing
- What to Wear on an Interview, Generally
Longtime readers, please let us know if we’ve missed any of your favorites…