This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
- The 2009 International Best Dressed List has arrived, from Vanity Fair. We don’t know much about H.R.H. Princess Letizia of Asturias, but we love her white suit (pictured).
- Ms. JD wonders if flex time will get you laid off. Meanwhile, the WSJ’s Juggle reports that a recent study found that women underestimate their performance on the job three times as much as men.
- Wow: we did not realize that J.Crew bought Loro Piana wool and cashmere. The WSJ’s Christina Binkley examines the differences between a $1,750 sweater and a $298 sweater.
- The NYT advises how to stay fit when eating is your job — perhaps worthwhile advice for the rest of us, too!
- WiseBread counsels how to reset your sleep cycle in a single night.
- Miss Manners opines on napkin etiquette.