Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
2020 is the year of the polished sweatshirt. (Add this to the list of things I couldn’t have pictured myself saying in January.)
This pullover with ruffle details looks comfy, but put-together. This would be a great weekend top for running errands or a weekday work-from-home outfit. I would wear this with leggings or skinny jeans and sneakers.
The sweatshirt is $34.50 at J.Crew Factory and available in sizes XXS–3X. (Note that it is backordered and will ship on the 21st.) Woven Ruffleneck Pullover Sweatshirt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!