Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
2020 is the year of the polished sweatshirt. (Add this to the list of things I couldn’t have pictured myself saying in January.)
This pullover with ruffle details looks comfy, but put-together. This would be a great weekend top for running errands or a weekday work-from-home outfit. I would wear this with leggings or skinny jeans and sneakers.
The sweatshirt is $34.50 at J.Crew Factory and available in sizes XXS–3X. (Note that it is backordered and will ship on the 21st.) Woven Ruffleneck Pullover Sweatshirt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves