Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A wrap top is such a versatile piece to have on hand, and this print from Loveapella is just gorgeous. I would wear this with trousers or a pencil skirt for in-office days or paired with leggings and a long cardigan on a work-from-home day.
This azalea/plum print would really pop on a videoconference, although the other two prints (navy/burgundy and marsala/olive) would be great, too. It also comes in a solid burgundy.
The top is $33.60, marked down from $48, at Nordstrom. It comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This Vince Camuto top is available in regular sizes XS–XXL; it’s $79 at Nordstrom and comes in two floral prints.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off