Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A wrap top is such a versatile piece to have on hand, and this print from Loveapella is just gorgeous. I would wear this with trousers or a pencil skirt for in-office days or paired with leggings and a long cardigan on a work-from-home day.
This azalea/plum print would really pop on a videoconference, although the other two prints (navy/burgundy and marsala/olive) would be great, too. It also comes in a solid burgundy.
The top is $33.60, marked down from $48, at Nordstrom. It comes in sizes 1X–3X.
This Vince Camuto top is available in regular sizes XS–XXL; it’s $79 at Nordstrom and comes in two floral prints.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off