This shoe is definitely not for everyone — particularly at this moment in time — but I really love the vintage vibe, velvet, and bright red swirls of roses on these heels from Dries Van Noten.
While I’ve always found wine-colored heels to be incredibly versatile, readers have noted in the past that they love red heels for their statement — so I’ve rounded up some more in the widget below.
Readers, what are your thoughts — wine-colored heels or red heels (or flats!)?
The pictured shoes are $650 at Neiman Marcus.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
These are some of the other red heels for work on the market right now…
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off