As you MAY have heard elsewhere on the Internet: it’s Amazon Prime Day! What are the best deals you’ve found? I’ll try to add a few of the other deals I’ve bought and found in this thread, but right off the bat I’ll say that if you don’t have an Amazon Echo — or already have one and have a big enough space for a second — then go forth and get an Amazon Echo because they’re 50% off today and in general a great product. We love our Amazon Echo, and use it as a general Bluetooth speaker and as a way to voice control other smart things around the house (for example, we’re just getting into Phillips Hue lights, some of which are also on sale as part of Prime Day). I got a Google Home for a birthday gift a while ago and kind of hate it, honestly, but I’ve heard they’ve had some updates that might make it more worthwhile for me.) In any event: the Echo is $89 today. (I don’t have a Tap or a Dot or any of the other little things — readers who do have them and use them, please share your thoughts in the comments!) Amazon Echo
Other Stuff to Get During Amazon Prime Day
- Lark & Ro dresses and other office-worthy attire from Tahari, Maggy London, Kasper, Vince Camuto, Foxcroft, Equipment, and more!
- Paris Sunday dresses for the weekend as well as other basics like Splendid, Lucky, Three Dots, and more
- Denim and other weekend pants from AG, Kut from the Kloth, NYDJ,
- Freya & Elomi bras (h/t to the commenters!) (also deals on other lingerie favorite brands like Cosabella, On Gossamer, DKNY hosiery,
- Shoes for work from brands like Sam Edelman, Calvin Klein, Stuart Weitzman, Rockport, Franco Sarto, Cole Haan, Paul Green, and more!
- Accessories for work from brands like Rebecca Minkoff, Lodis, Fossil, and more!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!