Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Anne Klein has had this top in white and black for a while now (white is marked down to $29 today!) — it’s one of those great basics for layering under suits because it’s got a little bit of pleating at the neckline but is otherwise a simple, basic sleeveless top.
The leopard print is fun, particularly coming on the heels of our discussion about your work outfit challenges — a number of people said they never know what to wear with red, and as Selina Meyer showed us, red and leopard look great together.
If you’re not really an animal print person, this is very easy to tone down with a buttoned or belted cardigan on top, so only a bit of the leopard print peeks out (or, if you can get the Vs just right, you could also wear it with a V-neck sweater).
Some of our other favorite sleeveless tops include…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items