Update: these foldable flats are on sale for as low a $102 in the 2020 Nordstrom Thanksgiving Sale!
Ladies, what are your favorite foldable flats right now? We’ve talked about them in the past because they’re almost a category in and of themselves.
I know some people love their Tieks, some people love the drugstore foldable flats, and some love Ferragamos. (Rothys are so flexible that in theory you could fold them, although I don’t know if that’s how they’re intended to be carried.)
These flats from Tory Burch are on sale at Nordstrom, and they’ve got overwhelmingly positive reviews there. If you’ve got traveling to do this summer, or weddings, or speeches, or things like that where you’ll be eager to change out of high heels as soon as possible, what is the foldable ballet flat that you’ll be throwing in your bag? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
2020 Update: We’re adding these foldable flats to our Workwear Hall of Fame because after years they’re still around, coming out in new colors, and getting rave reviews.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59