Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I haven’t tried many of their bottoms, but these ankle pants look like they’re right up my alley. They’re made of a wrinkle-resistant, recycled, stretchy material, are machine washable, and come in a wide range of sizes.
This “orange haze” pair would be a great pick-me-up on a dreary winter day, but they also come in hearth rose, mountain olive, black, and navy.
The pants are $89 at Athleta, and they come in regular sizes 00–26, petite sizes 00–14, and tall sizes 0–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 11.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off entire site (and storewide); extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – 15% off full-price items; 30% off outerwear and sleepwear
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 30% off sale items