We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – I love my Kindle. Love, love, love it. I get ebooks all the time from two different libraries, as well as buying ebooks on sale through eReaderIQ and other book deals, as well as purchasing a few books at full price. (You can also send long PDFs to your Kindle!) If you need a new one, or you don’t yet have one, this is one of the best times to buy because it’s an early Amazon Prime Day deal.
The pictured one is normally $134, but is now marked to $68, and you can choose from three different book covers. (There are also a ton of other book covers for sale on Amazon.) This exact Kindle is a bit different from the one I have, which is the Paperwhite (still for sale for $139), so the screen might be a bit lower tech than the one I have, but I kind of doubt it’ll make a big difference unless you spend a lot of time reading outdoors in the sun. You can also go for the highest tech screen, the Oasis, also on sale today for $221 (down from $349).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: