I’ve seen a ton of social media ads for the flats from The Office of Angela Scott, which seem like a great option in the “comfortable flats that aren’t ballet flats” category. Still, the shoes are pricey ($450+!), so I was excited to see that Nordstrom carries them, to get the benefit of Nordstrom’s excellent return policy as well as the plethora of Nordstrom reviews.
The pictured oxfords feature “wingtip brogue styling” and look like they’d be a nice personality shoe to add to any numbers of outfits. They’re $550, available in sizes 6-13.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves