There is a TON of holiday-wear out right now at the various workwear stores (see our post on what to wear to a holiday office party for the full roundups in various categories). Velvet blazers, in particular, have always been a favorite for low-key events like those held in the daytime, on a workday, etc. — they’re festive but still polished. Plus, you can get a lot of wear out of them as toppers for various events or with different base outfits from year to year.
One of my favorites right now is this deep plush one from 1.State (also available in black). It’s $98 at Nordstrom.
Hunting for something lower priced? This Macy’s one is only $64 and looks nice. This ASOS one is fun and available in plus sizes, and Target has a lot of options in both plus sizes and budget-friendly options. And if you’d prefer to drool, behold this gorgeous $725 velvet paisley blazer.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our other favorite festive blazers right now…
Workwear sales of note for 1.31.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)!