Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I bought this top from Vince Camuto on a whim a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t love it more. The blousy shape looks great fully tucked into a pencil skirt, half-tucked into a pair of high-waisted trousers, or left untucked over a pair of skinny jeans. The balloon-shaped sleeves are slightly sheer, but still work appropriate.
I’ve worn this at least three times since buying it, and it’s gone through the washer and dryer without a problem — score!
The top is $89 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off