Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The thermometer got up above 50 degrees in my neck of the woods this week, so I’m ready for all things spring. This cute flutter-sleeve top comes in nine (!) different prints, all of which will add a little springtime joy to your outfit.
I like the slightly longer length for wearing with skinny jeans or leggings, but it will also tuck nicely into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The top is $39.95 at Lane Bryant and comes in sizes 12–40. If you buy one, you can get a second for 70% off today.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off