Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Wit & Wisdom has long been one of my favorite mid-priced denim brands, so I’m feeling pretty confident that these skinny trousers will be equally fantastic.
The idea of “shaping” pants was a little scary to me at first, but I would describe them as having a light hold, rather than a tight squeeze (more like the Spanx “Thinstincts” line than the “Oncore” line if that’s something you’re familiar with!).
These pants would be a great office basic, especially paired with a slouchy blazer and a pair of loafers.
The pants are $68 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
The pants are $68 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 00-18.