For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit caught my eye at Hobbs the other day, and I had to post — the color is so pretty!
The jacket is $375, and the pants are $230, both available in sizes 6-18. (It says U.S. sizes, but this is a British brand so I’d double check that before you purchase.) Both pieces are made of 100% flax/linen, and are dry clean. (The pants have a comfy-looking elastic back to them.)
They have a darker teal that is called the same color, lagoon — a lot of those pieces would complement this suit well, or are pretty on their own.
Looking for something similar in plus sizes? Eloquii’s stretch suiting comes in a darker but very pretty Moroccan blue in sizes 14-28. Hunting for something more affordable? This ASOS set is a darker teal but only $57.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!