Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Fold is unmatched when it comes to creating structured, but feminine workwear pieces. This stretch crepe top has beautiful structural tucks with a flattering sweetheart neckline and a sunny yellow hue. Perfection!
This yellow would look beautiful paired with navy, white, camel, or gray. (Black would also be fine, but that combination always screams “bumblebee” to me.)
The top is $345 at The Fold and comes in sizes 2–12.
A more affordable option is this yellow top from Quo; it’s on sale for $112 at Wolf & Badger, and sizes 4–12 are still in stock (but selling out quickly).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)