I bought these mask brackets for my 10-year-old son a few weeks ago from Etsy seller Vickiefreshart.
They have made a huge difference in his tolerance of masks (for one, they reduce condensation, e.g., during gym class), and of course they can be a great option for people of any age. Brackets like this can make your mask more comfortable to wear, keep your lipstick pristine, and/or keep your mask away from your face if you have sensory issues. I think they would work well for masked workouts, too.
Some reviewers noted that they sewed the bracket into their mask, and the seller offers 50 pieces of “nano glue” for $1.99, but we don’t use either method and they work fine. YMMV.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59