I bought these mask brackets for my 10-year-old son a few weeks ago from Etsy seller Vickiefreshart.
They have made a huge difference in his tolerance of masks (for one, they reduce condensation, e.g., during gym class), and of course they can be a great option for people of any age. Brackets like this can make your mask more comfortable to wear, keep your lipstick pristine, and/or keep your mask away from your face if you have sensory issues. I think they would work well for masked workouts, too.
Some reviewers noted that they sewed the bracket into their mask, and the seller offers 50 pieces of “nano glue” for $1.99, but we don’t use either method and they work fine. YMMV.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping