I bought these mask brackets for my 10-year-old son a few weeks ago from Etsy seller Vickiefreshart.
They have made a huge difference in his tolerance of masks (for one, they reduce condensation, e.g., during gym class), and of course they can be a great option for people of any age. Brackets like this can make your mask more comfortable to wear, keep your lipstick pristine, and/or keep your mask away from your face if you have sensory issues. I think they would work well for masked workouts, too.
Some reviewers noted that they sewed the bracket into their mask, and the seller offers 50 pieces of “nano glue” for $1.99, but we don’t use either method and they work fine. YMMV.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)