I’ve mentioned this awesome blanket before, but I don’t think it’s been a while — and if you order today you can still get delivery by Christmas, so today seems just as good as ever. I’ve bought these a number of times over the years — first for my sick grandmother who had broken a rib and needed to sleep sitting up — second for my television-loving mother to nuzzle under — and, more recently, for us.
These things are amazingly soft, machine washable, and they hold up like iron — all of the ones I’ve bought (as long ago as ten years now) are still in great condition. Brookstone now sells several iterations of it — textured blankets, “luxury” blankets, bed blankets, socks, robes, etc. — but if you’re looking for an easy gift that will be loved, the nap blanket is a sure bet. It’s $49.99 at Brookstone, and eligible for free 2-day express shipping. Nice! NAP Touch Throw Blanket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off entire site (and storewide); extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – 15% off full-price items; 30% off outerwear and sleepwear
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 30% off sale items
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…