Dec. 2020 Update: Alas, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has ended; but stay tuned for the big Half-Yearly Sale that should be coming at the end of December. (Keep an eye on this page if you’re looking for info about the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.) Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the major workwear sales!
The below content is about the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Early Access to The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale JUST started for cardholders a few minutes ago! If you’re unfamiliar with the sale, do check out our guide — the short story is that fall merchandise is being marked down early, for a limited time; prices will go back up after the sale ends. I’m going to be poking through the sale in more detail later today, but I pulled out some early picks that I liked for work, as well as some beauty deals that I think are at high risk for selling out… Readers, what are you liking in the sale this year? Are you excited for anything in particular? What do you think of our Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Picks?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Beauty Deals in the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale That May Sell Out Fast
Beauty deals are some of the first ones to go, so if you’ve had your eye on a T3 hairdryer or some reader favorites like Dior Lip Glow, take a spin through those first. I’d particularly recommend paying attention to brands like Sunday Riley, ghd, LANCER, Paula’s Choice, Living Proof, NARS, Dior, Charlotte Tilbury — see my reviews of Sunday Riley Good Genes, Dior Lip Glow, and NARS Afterglow Orgasm Lip Balm … I don’t think I’ve written a review of it but I really love LANCER’s Radiance Awakening Mask, and it is super pricey by itself; this set is a great deal.
Early Picks for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019: Brands for Work
- Great, affordable work looks from brands like Halogen, 1.State, Sam Edelman, Eliza J, Tahari,
- Splurge-worthy looks for work from Boss, Theory, Eileen Fisher, Ted Baker
- Weekend looks – great savings from big denim brands like AG, Paige, Wit & Wisdom, Articles of Society, Kut from the Kloth, Good American, NYDJ, as well as great deals on Madewell, Free People, Caslon,
- Workout duds – Zella! Sweaty Betty, Alo,
- Lingerie – Natori, Wacoal, Chantelle, True & Co., Hanky Panky, Commando, and Spanx,
- Great deals on accessories for work and beyond from Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, Monica Vinader,
Not pictured, but this moto jacket looks awesome!
Readers, what are you going to make a beeline for once you start looking through the Nordstrom Aniversary Sale? What will be your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Picks?