Readers raved about this lip balm in the post on beauty empties (as in, products they actually finish), but I wasn’t sure I needed another tinted lip balm. I gave it a try based on how much the readers love it, and now I love it as well. I have the berry/glow color.
It’s moisturizing and not dry, it’s very easy to put on, and it’s a great no-fuss option if you’re looking for a “my lips, but better” product for work. Addict Lip Glow Color Reviving Lip Balm
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.20.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices; all cashmere sweaters 50% off (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…