Readers raved about this lip balm in the post on beauty empties (as in, products they actually finish), but I wasn’t sure I needed another tinted lip balm. I gave it a try based on how much the readers love it, and now I love it as well. I have the berry/glow color.
It’s moisturizing and not dry, it’s very easy to put on, and it’s a great no-fuss option if you’re looking for a “my lips, but better” product for work. Addict Lip Glow Color Reviving Lip Balm
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59