I know a lot of readers love Dior’s Addict Lip Glow — so I was happy to buy it in berry a few months ago to add to my collection of tinted lip balms. And honestly, for me, the Addict Lip Glow in berry is a bit too pink, so I rarely wear it. I keep meaning to try other shades of it, but haven’t been super excited by any of them.
Recently I saw that Nars is extending their popular blush color (“Orgasm”) into a whole suite of products, and decided to buy their new Afterglow Lip Balm during the big Sephora sale — and was surprised by how much I was reminded of Dior’s Lip Glow.
So to do a mini-review comparing Dior Addict Lip Glow vs Nars Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm: I prefer the Afterglow Lip Balm. It’s more coral-ly than I might have thought, but the lip balm itself is very comfortable, and it isn’t too glittery (always a concern).
Well: Nordstrom seems to be having a beauty sale today (I spent far too much time this morning looking at swatches for this sheer lipstick from Bobbi Brown!) and both Nars and Dior products are 15% off, and Nars products have a gift with purchase.
The Dior Lip Glow comes down to $28, and the Nars Afterglow Lip Balm comes down to $23. Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: these are some of our favorite MLBB tints (“my lips but better”) — a super easy office makeup look!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves