Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
Three years ago…
- What Boots to Wear With Tights to Work
- When Is a Lower Salary Worth It — And What Will You Put Up With For a Higher Salary?
- Sexual Harassment, Office Culture, Resumes, and “Boys Being Boys”
- The Best Winter Vacation Strategies
- Co-Dependent or Budget-Savvy: Family Cell Phone Plans, Shared Passwords, Help with the Rent, and Definitions of Adulting
Four years ago…
- Can You Wear Interesting Suits to Court?
- The Best Spotify Playlists to Help You Focus
- Kat’s Favorite Lip Balms for Bed, for Chapped Lips, for Priming, and More!
- The “Kind of Magical” Billable Hour Tool
- How to React to a Stock Market Drop
- Working Girl: Why Every Career Woman Needs to See This ’80s Classic
HOLIDAY BUSINESS ETIQUETTE ADVICE & MORE
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- The Best Tights and Half-Slips for Work
- Clothes for the Curvy Professional
- Are Bare Arms at Work Acceptable?
- Looking Professional in a Very Casual Office
- What to Wear to Work When It’s Unseasonably Warm
- Thoughts on Thigh-High Stockings at Work
- How to Upgrade Your Shoe Collection
- How To Choose Wisely When Purchasing a Work Bag
- How to Wear a Brooch
- Tips for Wearing Three-Quarter Sleeved Blazers in Winter
MORE CAREER ADVICE
- Getting the Work You Want
- Don’t Be Shy When Changing Careers (and 5 Other Career Changing Tips)
- Thoughts On Bitchface: What to Do When Your Boss Tells You to Smile
- Career Planning: Where Do You Want to Be in Five Years?
- How to Throw a Dinner Party … for Work Purposes
- What Do You Pack for Conferences?
- How to Discourage Chatty Coworkers
- Personal Phone Calls and the Office