Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Let’s hear it for pull-on pants! I’ve been living in elastic waistband pants for the last several months, whether they be leggings, Eileen Fisher crepe pants, or my favorite pull-on Levi’s. We’re in the midst of a global pandemic — the least we can do is get rid of buttons.
These wide-leg pants have a very comfortable-looking wide waistband, which I have to think will also create a very flattering, smoothing effect.
The pants are $49.99 (marked down from $69.50) and available in plus sizes 14–26, regular sizes XS–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. You can get an extra 50% off today with promo code COZY. Pull-On Wide Leg Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off