Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Let’s hear it for pull-on pants! I’ve been living in elastic waistband pants for the last several months, whether they be leggings, Eileen Fisher crepe pants, or my favorite pull-on Levi’s. We’re in the midst of a global pandemic — the least we can do is get rid of buttons.
These wide-leg pants have a very comfortable-looking wide waistband, which I have to think will also create a very flattering, smoothing effect.
The pants are $49.99 (marked down from $69.50) and available in plus sizes 14–26, regular sizes XS–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. You can get an extra 50% off today with promo code COZY. Pull-On Wide Leg Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59