Let’s hear it for pull-on pants! I’ve been living in elastic waistband pants for the last several months, whether they be leggings, Eileen Fisher crepe pants, or my favorite pull-on Levi’s. We’re in the midst of a global pandemic — the least we can do is get rid of buttons.
These wide-leg pants have a very comfortable-looking wide waistband, which I have to think will also create a very flattering, smoothing effect.
The pants are $49.99 (marked down from $69.50) and available in plus sizes 14–26, regular sizes XS–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. You can get an extra 50% off today with promo code COZY. Pull-On Wide Leg Pants
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.