For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Winter white suits are classics — but they do require a certain level of polish before you even put it on. After all, if you’re the type of person to drop spaghetti on your blazer or pants, the look probably isn’t for you.
This double breasted option from Ann Taylor is a nice take on the classic. I like the black buttons, as well as the creaminess to the white. The blazer is $198 and the pants are $119, both available in regular and petite sizes 00-18.
Do note that today you can take $100 off $200+ or $150+ off $250+, giving you a pretty great deal today — both pieces come down to $167. Nice. (Ooooh: love this dark dark green suit also!)
I haven’t been to Ann Taylor in a while, so I thought I’d round up some of my latest favorites — you can click through with the arrows.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.