For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Winter white suits are classics — but they do require a certain level of polish before you even put it on. After all, if you’re the type of person to drop spaghetti on your blazer or pants, the look probably isn’t for you.
This double breasted option from Ann Taylor is a nice take on the classic. I like the black buttons, as well as the creaminess to the white. The blazer is $198 and the pants are $119, both available in regular and petite sizes 00-18.
Do note that today you can take $100 off $200+ or $150+ off $250+, giving you a pretty great deal today — both pieces come down to $167. Nice. (Ooooh: love this dark dark green suit also!)
I haven’t been to Ann Taylor in a while, so I thought I’d round up some of my latest favorites — you can click through with the arrows.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)