For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Elie Tahari is having some nice sales right now — but many of the products are marked as final sale, so be wary if that’s not your jam. I love the structure, darts, and color of this suit — as well as the chic collarless look. It’s available in sizes 0-16 in aubergine (pictured), white, and black. The pants and jacket were $248-$398; now they’re $124-$199.
If you like the color but prefer Boss, the “grape” suit that was part of the NAS is now marked down 60% — it comes to $119-$595 depending on size and color. (It looks like the petites aren’t marked down but the regular size range is.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: we just updated our hunt for plus-size suiting options!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59