Shopbop has a ton of interesting flats right now if you feel like the older “investment” brands look a little played. I’ve always been a fan of strappy flats (damn my duck feet), but these anklet flats from Staud look a LOT more sophisticated than most strappy flats out there. I feel like they’d be great with cropped pants or shift dresses.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles