Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Maybe Big Algorithm is out to get me — I feel like these pants are chasing me all over the internet. It seems like every influencer is conspiring to make me think that I need these high-waisted, wide-leg slacks from Abercrombie.
I would style them with a slim-fitting top to balance out the proportions of the wide bottoms, and while I’d advise against some of the Abercrombie-recommended crop tops for the office, I’d be very into them for weekend wear!
The pants are $90 and come in sizes XXS–XXL and three different inseams. They’re available in eight colorways, although some are lucky sizes only.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: here’s our recent roundup of the best wide-leg pants to wear to work!
Workwear sales of note for 12.5.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off outdoor gifts; extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – $35 select dresses; 60% off party picks
- Express – 30-50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – 33% off everything
Gift Ideas for Men: