If you’re a fan of the low ponytail or half-updo, particularly for quick-and-easy office hairstyles, I always love to keep little fancyish holders in my desk such as this one. They’re not too fussy or fancy (nothing bridal or childlike about them), and it takes zero time more than a regular ponytail holder — but it looks just a touch more polished.
My top choice of the four colors available here would actually be the white cabochan (it’ll go with everything and would look great against any color of hair), but it’s also available in yellow, a coral “taupe,” and lime.
The holder was $12, but is now marked to $8.04 at Nordstrom. Tasha ‘Light Bright’ Ponytail Holder;
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…