Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have a number of M.M. LaFleur dresses in my closet that were in regular rotation prior to the pandemic. Now that things have taken a decidedly more casual turn, I’ve been looking through some of their other offerings and am loving these ankle-length pants.
This garnet color is gorgeous (also available in a blazer if you want a full suit), the tailoring is perfect, and they’re machine washable. Doesn’t get much better than that! They also come in 14 other colors/patterns, some of which are deeply discounted.
NB: If you’re an M.M. LaFleur fan, check out their “Last Call” section for some great deals on lucky sizes/colors. I just picked up some pants and a top for over 50% off.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase