Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A good black blazer is worth its weight in gold, as far as I’m concerned. I like the look of this one, with a single turquoise button and slightly nipped-in waist, but it’s the fabric that seems extra special here. It’s both machine-washable and wrinkle-resistant, which are huge pluses in my book.
As if that weren’t enough to recommend it, the whole company was started by a Harvard Law student who was frustrated by the lack of options for comfortable, professional-looking workwear. She was featured on Above The Law earlier this year.
The blazer is $200, available via pre-order from Spencer Jane. It comes in sizes XS–4XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.