Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A good black blazer is worth its weight in gold, as far as I’m concerned. I like the look of this one, with a single turquoise button and slightly nipped-in waist, but it’s the fabric that seems extra special here. It’s both machine-washable and wrinkle-resistant, which are huge pluses in my book.
As if that weren’t enough to recommend it, the whole company was started by a Harvard Law student who was frustrated by the lack of options for comfortable, professional-looking workwear. She was featured on Above The Law earlier this year.
The blazer is $200, available via pre-order from Spencer Jane. It comes in sizes XS–4XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 11.29.21, Cyber Monday…
- Nordstrom – Cyber Monday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – Up to 40% off, plus extra 10% off
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 50% off sale items