Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Maybe I’ve been watching too many TV shows set in the ’70s and ’80s lately, but I’m very drawn to this double-breasted, mustard blazer from Nili Lotan. I love that the blazer is very clearly menswear-inspired, but still cut for a woman without being way too boxy.
This would be a great option for a creative office, paired with dark denim and sneakers.
The blazer is $1,250 at Net-a-Porter and comes in sizes 0–10.
A more affordable option is this blazer from Walter Baker; it’s available in XS–XL at Nordstrom Rack and is $99.97. This brighter yellow blazer at Eloquii comes in sizes 14–28 and is $149.95 with 40% off when you use code YESPLEASE.
P.S. Happy Eid to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)