Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
When I was scrolling through the sandals at Nordstrom yesterday, these cute slides caught my eye. (I also saw some blast-from-the-past platform slides — yet another ’90s trend brought back to life…) I love the cutout design on these, and they’re getting great reviews.
I also love this olive green — but the shoe also comes in several other colors, including black, white, and “marlin blue.” I’m not a big fan of logos on shoes like this (i.e., non-casual styles), but the little metal symbol isn’t very noticeable. (I mean, yes, there’s also a giant, gold “Sam Edelman” emblazoned across the insole, but that’d be hidden by your foot.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item