Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– Penelope Trunk has some interesting advice for overachieving chicks, including that we should all get plastic surgery, get married by 25, and milk maternity leave for all it’s worth. The Harvard Business Review wonders if passion can ruin your career.
– Crying at work: Bloomberg says it’s newly acceptable.
– Elle Magazine reviews a book from a woman who pleads with smart women to put the tabloids down.
– Do you enjoy smelly foods at the office? The WSJ tackles the stinky issue.
– In personal news: Kat’s son finally made an appearance on August 19, 2011 at 7:20 AM — 8 lbs, 13 oz, 22″ long. Welcome to the world, Jack! Meanwhile, the blog should be business as usual (at least with guest posts) if the Gods of the Scheduled Post cooperate.
Did we miss anything? Post ’em here.