Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The Wall Street Journal ponders the question, “Men’s shirts: one button undone, or two?”
- Joanne Lipman writes in The Wall Street Journal to give advice to male managers about managing women (and the piece has certainly generated some debate, as it has 300+ comments so far). Also in The WSJ, in its At Work blog: read what happens when men and women work together on teams vs. in single-gender groups.
- Above the Law names the “12 Awesome Law Blogs of 2014.” (Also, ATL tells us that one of the guys from Blind Melon is now working in Biglaw…)
- Inc. talks to the Columbia Business School students who created the “Bitch in Business” video parody been making the rounds.
- Amid Privilege gives you advice on holiday office gift-giving.
- Forbes has a list of 10 airport restaurants that actually have good food.
- For city dwellers: The NY Post is on to us and our secret guilty Seamless addiction.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week: Sunny Skyz shares some unique Christmas cards.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about finding quality time with our kids as working moms.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.