Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The fashion editor of The Guardian writes that Clueless is the best fashion movie ever. (Thoughts?)
- Racked looks at the challenges that designers and customers are facing with plus-size fashion.
- USA Today explains how to calculate your net worth — and figure out how you compare to others in the U.S.
- Fortune looks at a study that found that simply having more women in management positions isn’t enough to start closing the wage gap (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- Slate’s XX Factor blog makes the case that the “American working women’s revolution is now stalled.”
- Above the Law criticizes Bloomberg Business’ “10 Most Underrated Law Schools” list.
- Time shares an essay from a woman who was sure she never wanted to become a mother but ended up changing her mind.
- The New York Times reports that more women are choosing not to change their names when they get married.
- The Wall Street Journal talks to busy people who still manage to fit triathlon training into their schedules.
- PopSugar Smart Living shares some helpful moving tips you may not have heard before.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week: dress pattern cartoons at The Toast.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.