- The Cut highlighted some of the best beauty looks from the Oscars.
- Refinery29 detailed DevaCurl’s ongoing response to customer complaints of hair loss and scalp damage.
- WWD shared news of the new 13-piece Basquiat x Peloton collab that the company created for Black History Month.
- Fast Company provided tips on learning to delegate more.
- The Washington Post noted that for the first time ever, the flagship law reviews at the top 16 law schools in the country are all led by women.
- At Harvard Business Review — just in time for Valentine’s Day — the author of the book Couples that Work advised dual-career couples to discuss how power is expressed in their relationships.
- The New York Times offered advice on buying wedding insurance.
- The New York Times also spoke to three families about their adoption choices and costs.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy, which recently featured Talbots’ new Lady Candidate Collection.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…