Coronavirus News & Resources
- Forbes reported that in addition to making fragrances for Christian Dior, Givenchy, and Guerlain, LVMH will now produce hand sanitizer to help meet the high demand. (Distilleries are, too!)
- Fast Company provided tips for job interviews that have moved to phone or video due to coronavirus.
- CNBC offered advice for communicating with coworkers solely from home.
- The Verge explained how to use a virtual background in Zoom. (When appropriate, you could have a lot of fun with this…)
- Speaking of Zoom, The Cut revealed the “secret” filter that makes you look better on video calls.
- The New York Times detailed solutions to common tech problems encountered when working from home.
- The Atlantic pondered whether it’s a good idea to order takeout/delivery from a restaurant right now.
In Other News…
- Fashionista rounded up the best fashion movies you can watch on streaming.
- Harvard Business Review told readers to stop feeling guilty about their to-do lists.
- The New York Times revealed what it’s like to work at the women’s private club The Wing.
- Vulture highlighted the movies that will be available online earlier than planned, including Emma, which you can stream starting today.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Above the Law, which offered a peek at a law professor’s newly-online course.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…