Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s 2022 and wide-leg pants are still going strong, baby. These Vince Camuto trousers look so elegant and would work nicely with a wide range of work outfits. For an easy casual look, I would pair them with a slim-fitting turtleneck and some big earrings. For a more formal day, I would do a short-sleeved black sweater with an ivory blazer for a classic black-and-white look.
The pants are available at Nordstrom and come in sizes 2–14. The ivory and black are $109, while the navy is on sale for $65.40.
Alfani has a plus-size option that’s available in black and navy in 0X–3X and is on sale for $41.70; you can see our recent roundup of the best wide leg pants to wear to work for more size and price options.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!