Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Levo League tells you what your fall coat says about you.
- SheFinds gives you some great online shopping tips (something we’ve discussed here as well).
- FashionPulseDaily has some tips for shopping the mass market “designer collaborations” that are happening more and more.
- Would you report sexual harassment if it happened? The Careerist reports on a new study that says, generally, no.
- Evil HR Lady has a great take on the time old question “should I take maternity leave or just quit if I think I want to be a SAHM?” (We’ve discussed ways for SAHMs to stay connected to their careers.)
- Above the Law guest columnist Casey Berman tells you how to improve your time management skills.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living has some tips for purchasing Thanksgiving airfare. (Trust me on this one: the prices are not pretty this year.)
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!