Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living has some fun office decor DIYs if you’re feeling crafty.
- You Look Fab offers their advice on what to wear to an interview, something we have (mais oui) talked about here as well.
- For all of you doing closet purges and other cleaning: SheFinds rounds up which brands sell the fastest on resale sites, while Alicia Kan guest posts at Privilege about how to sell on eBay. (Once you’ve purged, check out our suggestions on closet organization, as well as our discussion on what to buy on eBay.)
- Ever pondered the link between productivity and working mothers? The Careerist looks at some new research.
- The New York Times has an op-ed from Audrey S. Lee, who had to learn how to stop apologizing for everything at work.
- Greedy Associates ponders the rise of the house husband (and the fact that it’s often kept a secret by the women with one). Meanwhile, Above the Law has a hilarious quote from a pregnant BigLaw associate.
- This Business Insider headline says it’s about avoiding becoming “skinny fat” while working on Wall Street, but I thought it was interesting for the junior male perspective on what’s expected of you (drinking/staying late with clients, eating out, etc).
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!