Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- I’ve talked before about how I love wearing olive with lavender, but I haven’t seen olive and pink before this post from YouLookFab (and I love the pop of lime too!).
- SheFinds lists the live streaming schedule for New York Fashion Week. (As someone who’s spent a teeny tiny bit of time at Fashion Week: while nothing beats the energy of the tents, if you actually want to see the clothes, live streaming is WAY better unless you happen to have front row seats.)
- Ask a Manager (via US News) tells you how to get the most out of a professional conference (something we’ve also talked about here).
- If your goal is to make partner at your law firm, you may want to check out Above the Law‘s analysis of partnership class by practice area.
- Road Warriorette advises how to keep your clothes fresh for multiple wears on a business trip.
- Mint (via Popsugar Smart Living) has great tips on how to invest $100, $1000, or $10,000.
NEXT WEEK: I’m proud to announce our first Twitter party on Thursday, 2/13 at 12 PM Eastern! We’ll be chatting with career expert Nicole Williams, author of Girl on Top and LinkedIn spokesperson (the chat is sponsored by Secret Deodorant) — join us for the chat to ask questions! (Follow me on Twitter at @corporette.)
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!