Ugh — I wish I hadn’t had such a need for this external battery recently, but it came in very handy and was reliable the whole time, so I have to give it a shout-out.
I bought it after a family vacation a few months ago, when my husband and I found our phones totally drained by some ridiculously early point in the day — and it worked perfectly last week for a 2-day conference I attended. (I must have recharged my phone 4x and it still had power!)
Then, this weekend, I was happy to have it in my bag when I inadvertently found myself in the emergency room for hours with a family member. (Everything seems to be fine at the moment [knocks on head].) So: this is one of the best under-$35 purchases I’ve made recently. We had a whole post on this a while ago — little purchases that make your life better — and I’d love to hear if you’ve got any great ones to add! Pictured: Anker PowerCore 10000
Psst: Here are Corporette readers’ business travel must-haves:
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…