Which are your favorite Etsy sellers for jewelry, readers? I somehow stumbled on SimplySerasi’s Art Deco-inspired jewelry and I’m drooling over most of it! I’m picturing the necklace here, as it is great for both work and weekend. But do note that the seller has a ton of gorgeous long, dangly earrings but would, in my humble opinion, be best for the weekend or evening and not the office. (As always, I am opposed to dangly earrings with a lot of movement for work — I just find them personally distracting and I’ll bet other people do as well.)
I somehow got into long, dangly earrings during the past year or two (I think my perspective was that if I was wearing any jewelry at all I may as well have fun with it), so a gold or silver version of this necklace may be in my future. Hmmn. The pictured necklace is $84; most of the similar earrings (some pictured below) are $74–$117.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off